Mu and Me

I adore Mu and Me!

First introduction to the cute friends was a notebook purchased at the Neighborhood Goods Market when it was still in its infancy, circa 2006. It became my surgery notebook and made me happy everytime I glazed over it (which I definitely needed at the time). 

I was browsing around Gillybean today at Southdowns centre and found sticker sheets of the animals, and I was sold. 

Richard and I are planning our Durban engagement party for later this month, and these will be perfect. We are having an dress up - the theme being 'zoo' (and all). 

Penguin and shark will be there to greet you! Mother Duck is hosting. Can't wait! 

check out the website www.muandme.net


my stickers


wallpaper download


1 comment:

  1. ah case, send me some stickers... they so sweet! wish i could make ur party, ill be there tho, but il also be in thia land, but there.. u know

    love u

    ReplyDelete